2019-2020 Snow Seasons HAPPO-ONE SKI SCHOOL Recruitment Requirement
- ① Ski teacher in English lesson (including kids’lesson)
- ② Snowboard teacher in English lesson
■Payment according to salary school regulations
General work related to lessons, Competition work
A period from early December to early May negotiable for working periods such as short term and weekend.
About 8 hours in actual work (lunch break not included)
■Available Award System
Uniform wear lent, Lift ticket rental, Staff dormitory complete (partly self-owned)
* National demonstration Training of technology improvement by SAJ demonstration
* Discount purchase of ski equipment
* Available award system
* From 18 years old until 50 years old.
* In case of have a working holiday visa will be given preferential treatment
* Persons who can work for long term (from the beginning of December to the end of March)
* ① ISVI level1 grade or higher
* ② ISVI level1 grade or higher
Please send your resume (photocopied, ski / board related qualification and period of service available) to the school.
Final deadline until September 30th.
Inquiries by telephone are from 9 am to 3 pm on weekdays. (We will be closed from 11th to 19th August)
If you have any questions or are interested in anything, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please send the following documents by e-mail.
*Resume *Eligibility certificate * Face picture *passport *Visa (if you have one)
＜Happo-one Ski and Snowboard School＞
3901 HOKUJYO, HAKUBA-MURA KITAAZUMIGUN, NAGANO, 〒399-9301